imperfection;


myself


Everything will be alright
Thursday, February 25, 2016 • 11:06 PM • 0 l.o.v.e{s)


Assalamualaikum & Ohayo Gozaimasuu

I've been wandering off for weeks since the last update on this blog. Hahaha forgive me because i keep watching animes these days and surely quite fun for me even i have to 'mereput' all day long in my room. Btw, alhamdulillah Allah swr still giving me a chance to breath until now and a healthy physical as well as my mind to perform my daily routine like usual.

All praises to Allah.

Btw, spm result is so near and just around the corner omg. I'm so nervous because i knew that i didn't perform well enough during spm examination sobs. I think i did a lot of careless mistakes sighs. For now, I only can pray and keep praying to Allah swt so that he can ease everything insyaallah. There's still a lil bit spot for hope in my heart too and i'm surely if He wills, i'll get a good result. Pray for me. Good luck batch 98s and may Allah swt grant us happiness on 3/3/2016, isnyaallah.

Thats all for now. Preparing to go to sleep since I have driving test tomorrow. Sayonara and Assalamualaikum :D