imperfection;


myself


awolf
Saturday, July 13, 2013 • 4:50 PM • 0 l.o.v.e{s)



Annyeong Haseyo & Assalamualaikum.

"Minah likes D.O ?"
Me : Aaah . This is normal . EXO is popular nowdays . Stop bashing her please . Minah is also my bias . And I believe that Kyungsoo only belongs to Jongin . Fullstop /do chicken dance/

"Omfg I can't wait for INFINITE Comeback . Ohmy destiny ~!"
Me : Asdfghjkl me too babeee ;; Aaaa my myungsoo look so perfecteu . I just can-t control my ----- /dies. 
Tuuuuuutttt

"When will your album arrive ?"
Me : Already ^^ /kiss my XOXO album/  Thanks dad !

"Have you watch EXO Weekly Idol ?"
Me : Yeaaaa xD And that is so fucking funny lmao . But sadly they cut my luhan's scene ;A; Huhu . But don't worry , some of rumour said that Weekly Idol will invite EXO as their guest again :D /jumps happily/

"Happy camp ?"
Me : Now watching XD

Okay , I need to ends here :3 hoho . Idk since when I love to write in this type . pmsl . Okay bye and Happy fasting for Muslims Kpoppers /throw heart/



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,